GEMS, Girls Everywhere Meeting the Saviour, is a program for girls ages 8-12. Meetings are every Thursday evening from 7:00-8:30. At the meetings the girls will participate in:
• Making new friends and being part of a caring small group
• Getting to know Jesus
• Participating in worship through song and creative movement
• Studying God’s Word and learning how to apply it to her life
• Developing important life skills through badge activities
• Making fun and creative crafts
• Finding answers to challenges that face girls today
More about GEMS Girls Clubs.
Our goal every meeting is to grow bigger hearts. Together, we will learn how to love and care for one another, other people, ourselves, and our relationship with God. And we'll do this by learning about Jesus Christ, what He has done for us, and His plans for each of our lives.
The mission of GEMS Girls' Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. Our vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others.
During these years, thousands of girls' lives have been changed forever. Today, there are over 23,000 girls who are members of GEMS Girls' Clubs, with 5,200 women enthusiastically serving as their counsellors and mentors.
The ministry is non-denominational with club participation in several different denominations and non-denominational churches and Christian organizations throughout Canada, United States and the world! Culturally relevant curriculum is developed from a reformed perspective.